BRASS BALL VALVE AIR LEAK TEST MACHINE
Technical Specifications :
- valve size range : DN15 – DN 50
- No of stations : 1 station
- Air Test Pressure : 6 Bar
- Type of test : Body bubble test
- Seat Bubble test
- Interface : Manual / Semi Auto
Equipment Related Information
- Stainless steel water tank for dipping the valve inside water during testing.
- Pneumatic Cylinder for clamp/ de clamp of the valve with foot pedal valve operation.
- Pneumatic Cylinder for dipping the valve into tank and taking it out of tank after tank.
- Air pressure regulator system for test pressure with on-off valve.
- Analog gauge to witness test pressure
- Lighting arrangement for better view during leak test
- Small Schneider Zelio PLC system for auto operation
- Reed switch sensors for position feedback.
- Counters will be available for specified no of counts (32000 nos ) and then will get reset automatically.
Customer’s scope :
- Power supply with stabilizer
- Low pressure air compressor
AIR WET LEAK TEST : GM BALL VALVE
- Pneumatic Cylinder will be used to impart required clamping force which can be regulated to suit the requirement of clamping force to suit size of valve under test.
- The valve shall be dipped inside water tank under clamped condition for testing of body leakage under air pressure.
- Air pressure inside body shall be applied on both sides one by one simply by pressing the relevant push button and keeping the opposite side needle valve in open condition to witness the seat leakage under air pressure.
- The valve seat shall be kept open during body test.
- The different sizes of valves can be tested in a single test bench
- Requirement of small floor space
- Operator friendly machine\
- Test pressure can be adjusted by suitable pressure regulator.
- Supplied for double seat type gate valves to be tested at 80 PSIG.