OPERATION SEQUENCE : METAL LPG RETEST
IS 13258 : 1991 specifies the requirements for periodic inspection, testing, maintenance and painting of LPG Cylinders having water capacity above 5 litre upto and including 250 litres
- Receipt of cylinders
- Recording details (like Sr. No., Test Dates, Tare weight, Manufacturer’s name)
- Valve removal
- External surface cleaning
- Internal cleaning and internal inspections
- Visual Inspections of external surface and bung threads by L-1 and L-9 plug gauges.
- Tare weight checking
- Hydro-static testing
- Internal cleaning and checking
- Primer coating
- Signal red painting
- Punching of new test date and repairer’s identification mark.
- Tare weighing.
- Color code painting to indicate ownership of cylinders, stenciling new tare weight, net weight and next test date
- Tapping the bung thread, cleaning the same by brass wire brush and checking the bung threads by L-1 & L-9 plug gauges.
- Valve fixing
- Pneumatic test
- Certificate and dispatches.
HIGH PRESSURE COLD WATER JET CLEANING SYSTEM
Technical Specifications :
- Working Pressure : 200 Bar (2900 PSI)
- Max. Pressure : 220 Bar ( 3190PSI)
- Water Flow Rate : 15 LPM
- Max. Inlet Water Temp. : 60 C
- Electric Supply Three Phase, 415V
- Electric Motor 7.5 HP, 1450 RPM, 50 Hz
- Electric Consumption Per Hr. Approx. 5.59 Unit/hr
- Triplex reciprocating pump, brass pump head, ceramic pistons, stainless steel valves and by-pass valve to unload the high pressure.
- Mounting SS Trolley (Closed Body)
- Weight Approx. 70 kgs
- Dimension (L x W x H) 28” x 23” x 18”
Standard Accessories Supplied With the Equipment:
- High Pressure hoses 10 mtrs. Long with screw coupling both ends.
- Spray gun assembly
- Lance with V-Jet.
- PVC Nylon Breaded water Inlet Hose 5 meters long
- Electric Cable 5 meters long
Other information :
- Type : High Pressure Triplex Plunger Pump
- Required Suction Pressure : Flooded suction with max 2 bar
- Working Fluid : Clean water
- Transmission Type : Direct couple
- Working Fluid Temp : 60 C
- Duty Cycle : Intermittent , 2 to 8 hours / day , & 5-10 min stop after every one hour
- Cylinder : High Strength Forged Brass
- Plunger surface finish : High Finish Ceramic ( < 0.25 Ra )
- Crank Shaft : Forged Alloy steel, Hardened and Ground
Customer’s Scope :
- Water utility line with minimum line pressure of 2-3 Bar
Besides the general characteristics of the water according to the requirements for potable water, the following recommendations can be given from practical experience to prevent corrosion and to reduce furring:
- ph-value 7 to 8,5 the water has to be in balance of lime and Carbon dioxide which means it shall not contain self aggressive iron carbon dioxide
- Carbonate hardness 6 to 15° dH
- Chlorid content of < 100 mg/l Cl shall be reached
- Filter accuracy 20 µm
- Temperature 14°C
BOROSCOPE FOR INTERNAL INSPECTION OF GAS CYLINDERS
Micro CA-300 Inspection Camera
- Easily record still images and videos of problems in hard-to-reach areas and save these on the internal memory (235 mb) or the included 4GB SD-card.
- Comfortable pistol-grip design, large screen and rugged anodized aluminum camera head with four bright LEDs make it easy to detect and diagnose the unreachable.
- Get the perfect view with enhanced features like image rotation and digital zoom.
- Besides the replaceable 3.7V Li-Ion battery, the micro CA-300 can also be powered with the included AC Adapter which is ideal for time consuming (drain) inspection jobs or when you simply run out of battery.
- Display – 3.5″ Color LCD (320 x 240 Resolution).
- Camera Head – 17 mm Diameter, Aluminum Construction.
- Lighting – 4 LEDs with Adjustable Brightness.
- Cable Reach – 3′ (90 cm) expandable to 30′ (9 m) w/optional extensions.
- Image/Video Format – Still Image – JPEG (640 x 480) / Video – AVI (320 x 240 resolution).
- Video Output – 3′ (90 cm) RCA Cable (included).
- Waterproof – Camera & Cable to 10′ (3 m) when properly assembled.
- Power Source – 3.7V Li-Ion Battery / 5V AC Adapter.
- Image Rotation – 4 x 90°.
- Digital Zoom – Yes.
- Internal Memory – 235 MB.
- SD-card – Up to 32 GB (4 GB card included).
- Audio Recorder, Speaker, Headset – Yes, integrated.
- Included. – micro CA-300 with 17 mm imager, battery, charger, USB cable, hook, magnet and mirror accessories, RCA cable, AC adapter, headset with microphone, 4Gb SD card.
Coating Thickness Meter
- CM-8826 Digital Coating Thickness Meter with F & N probes.
- CM-8826 coating thickness gauge has dual technology features selection of magnetic induction or eddy current measurement techniques. Coating thickness gauge is a portable measuring instrument, can take fast, intact, precise measurement of coating thickness. It can not only be used in engineering field, laboratories, but also meet the demand of multiple measuring by using two separate probes for ferrous and non-ferrous substrates.
- Works on Magnetic Induction and Eddy Current principle
- Non-magnetic coatings (e.g. paint, zinc) on steel
- Insulating coatings (e.g. paint) on non ferrous metals
- No-ferrous metals coatings on insulating substrates
- Two measuring mode: CONTINUE and SINGLE
- Two working Mode: DIRECT and GROUP
- Automatic Power Off
- Easy Calibrations
- Low battery, error indication
- Power supply: 4×1.5V AAA (UM-4)
- Use RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
- Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
- Supplied with Calibration Iron, Calibration Aluminum, Calibration Foils, in a carrying case.
- Sensor probe F N
- Working principle magnetic induction Eddy current principle
- Measuring range 0~1250um 0~1250um
- Guaranteed tolerance (of reading) (+/- 3%+1)um (+/- 3%+1.5)um
- Low range Precision 0.1um 0.1um
- Minimum curvature radius 1.5mm 3mm
- Diameter of Minimum area 3mm 5mm
- Basic critical thickness 0.5mm 0.3mm
- Size(HxWxD) 113.5mm x 54mm x 27mm
- RS-232 Data cable with software, Bluetooth Data Adapter with software.
HYDRO PROOF TEST FOR LPG METAL GAS CYLINDER
Test Parameters : ( IS 3196-1: 2006 )
- Max Test pressure : 25 Bar
- No of test cylinders : 06 Nos ( Can be offered for 8 Nos & 10 Nos also )
- Test Temperature : Ambient
- Max cyl size :
- Min cyl size :
- Holding Time : 30 Sec
- Type of test : Hydro Proof Test
Main Equipment Consists of :
- Test Rig for Mounting of cylinders
- Tilting and clamping system
- Pressurizing Unit
- Water Recirculation System
- Local control Unit with PLC / HMI and electrical control panel
Ancillary Equipment / Items required :
- Low Pressure Air compressor for air
Display and Records :
- Proof Water Test Pressure
- Holding Time
- Pressure Drop, if any
- Test Medium Used
- Pressure v/s time graph ( in Scada Machines only )
EQUIPMENT RELATED INFORMATION :
Test setup for hydro-static proof testing consists of a Cylinder mounting arrangement to test six to ten cylinders at a time and a pressurizing unit to provide required hydro test pressure . A local control panel is provided to display the status and test data . Local control panel with integral PLC and HMI system for local operation.
Cylinder Installation :
For ease in loading of cylinder, the frame is tilted by push button operation. After loading of cylinder and air release tubes , the cylinders are made vertical by push button operation. After reaching in to vertical orientation , cylinders are clamped by push buttons
Prefilling and Air evacuation system :
Pumping system for quick filling
Solenoid valves for air evacuation
A pressurizing unit is used to build up test pressure at the initialization of each test, and then to provide cylinder with pressurized water as required following minor leaks and expansion of test specimen.
The pressurizing unit consists of an electrically driven high pressure pump, pressure regulating system, hoses, sensors, and ancillary safety equipment.
Also supplied with the pressure testing system:
- Inlet water filter
- High pressure hoses
- Stainless steel Piping
- Electric control panel
Water Re-circulation System :
- Auto injection of air to push the water to tank quickly
- Recirculation valve arrangement
Local Control Unit :
A local control unit will monitor the actual pressure till the cylinder is under pressure , display and report readings to the central control unit / HMI
The local specimen control unit consists of an electric panel comprising a PLC and HMI and signal conditioning electronics.
Also supplied as part of the local control unit:
- Digital display of pressure , time and status of test of each individual cylinder
- Outlets for additional calibration pressure transducer
GAS LEAK DETECTOR
- Suitable for all combustible gases like LPG, Methane, Hydrogen, etc.
- User selectable Measuring Ranges: %LEL, ppm or %Vol.
- Large 4-digit LCD & full scale Bar-graph display
- User configurable parameters
- Automatic Zero Drift Adjustment
- Auto-Shut-Off Function
- Over-Range Function
- Acoustic & Optical Alarm Indications
- Low Battery Function
- Sensor Self Test Function
- Long Battery Life, 6 x 1.5 AAA
SP-300 is a digital handheld gas leakage detector, equipped with an external whip (for reaching the point in which the leakage is likely to happen) at whose end is mounted a gas semiconductor sensor for detection of low concentrations of hydrocarbons in gas appliances and pipes.
This device can detect either Methane (CH4) or LPG (a mixture of isoButane and isoPropane) and generally to several other types of Hydrocarbons like Hydrogen, Propane, etc.
The measured gas concentration is shown through the 4-digits LCD, as well as through a bar-graph ranging from 0 to 100% of the full scale.
SP-300 can be operated either with alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries; in addition to this the operation with a 12V external power adapter is also available (optional). When the latter is used the eventual batteries installed in the relevant compartment are disconnected; moreover please consider that the external adapter does not recharge the batteries. In order to recharge the batteries a proper (external) battery charger must be used, which is suitable for the type of the battery used. Fig. a : The Battery Compartment
SP-300 can be operated either with alkaline batteries or rechargeable batteries; in addition to this the operation with a 12V external power adapter is also available (optional). When the latter is used the eventual batteries installed in the relevant compartment are disconnected; moreover please consider that the external adapter does not recharge the batteries. In order to recharge the batteries a proper (external) battery charger must be used, which is suitable for the type of the battery used.
Further to this, the instrument features auto-zero and auto-shut-off functionality.
0 ~ 10000 ppm CH4
0 ~ 1% Vol. CH4
0 ~ 20% LEL CH4
0 ~ 1800 ppm LPG
Power Supply : 9V, 6 x1.5V AAA alkaline batteries
External power supply : 12 Vcc, 100mA
Display Resolution : 1 ppm
Battery life : 4 hrs. minimum
Accuracy : ± 20% f.s.@ 20°C ± 1 °C, 65 ± 5% RH
Protection grade : IP 20
Measurementunits : ppm, %vol. , %LEL
Operating Temperature : 0 ~ 40°C (32-122°F)
Sensor type : Semiconductor
Operating Humidity Range: 20 ~ 80% RH non-condensing
Pre-heating time Max. 45 secs
Enclosure : ABS HB self-extinguishing; Dark Blue
Auto-shut-off time : OFF, 1~30 mins.
Dimensions:72 x 151 x 37 mm (W x H x D)
Sensor Whip Length: 270 mm
Display : LCD TN
Weight: 312 grams.
Accessories :External adaptor 230V/12V = 100mA (available on request)
AIR LEAK TEST MACHINE
GENERAL INFORMATION :
- No. of Test cylinders : All cylinders
- Equipment Capacity : 1 No
- High Pressure Air Filling : 20 bar – Minimum 12 Bar
- Inspection : Visual by Bubbles
- Multiple cylinder stations can be designed and supplied
- Holding Time : 1 Min
EQUIPMENT INFORMATION :
- High pressure Air compressor with Air receiver of sufficient capacity to fill the air quickly
- Pressure switch / sensor for automatic cutoff of filling valve
- Automatic release of pressure after completion of test
- Stainless steel water tank with transparent windows
- Dipping of cylinder inside water tank to witness the air bubbles
- Lighting arrangement for better visualization of bubbles
Ancillary Item required for the test :
- High Pressure Air compressor with Air Receiver
VALVE MOUNTING MACHINE FOR LPG GAS CYLINDERS
General Information :
- Cylinder Clamp / De clamp by Hand lever valve / Push Button ( Optional )
- Spindle Height Adjustable
- Power Requirement : 2 HP / 1.5 Kw
- Spindle Drive : Hydraulic / Electrical
- Adjustable Torque value Settings during opening and tightening of valves
- Torque range : 0-145 +/- 15 lb-ft for domestic cylinder
- L1 & L9 Plug gauge – ¾”-14 NGT for inspection of LPG gas cylinder threads
- 3/4″14 NGT thread cleaning tap
ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
MICROPROCESSOR BASED ULTRASONIC THICKNESS GAUGE
( with LCD type display), including
- DT-201 – Standard probe: Dual type for general purpose applications. (Frequency : 5 MHz., Contact face dia : 12.5 mm)
- DT-231 – Probe Cable (double,co-axial, 1.5 Met. Length, with LEMO Plugs)
- DT-273 – Carrying/storage case(special, foam fitted wooden case)
- ET-271 – Protective Instrument Cover
- ET-341 – Rechargeable Ni-MH batteries (Qty: 2 set) ( 1 set = 2 Nos.)
- ET-245 – Battery Charger for ET-341 above.
- Operation Manual
- “Test and Calibration Certificate” with traceability to NABL
- Measuring range 2~200mm flat surface & more than OD 45 mm for cylindrical surface (0.07~7.87inch) depends on probe Temperature available 0?~70? (used for high temperature)
- Accuracy ±(0.1mm upto 60 mm ,0.5% above 60 mm)
- Operating time 18 to 20 hr with alkaline batteries. Size 125*65*30mm Weight 225g
- Suitable for measuring metal (such as steel, cast iron, aluminum, copper, etc.), hard plastic, ceramic, glass, glass fiber and other any good conductors of ultrasonic thickness.
- Can be equipped with a variety of different frequency, chip size, double crystal probe use.
- Have probe zero calibration, a two-point calibration function, can be automatically on system error correction.
- Thickness can be known the sound velocity measurement, in order to improve the accuracy of measurement.
- With LED backlight, convenient to use in dark environment.
- The battery indicator function, can real-time display the battery remaining power.
- With automatic power saving function dormancy, automatic shutdown, etc.
- Small, portable, high accuracy, suitable for bad operating environment, vibration, impact resistance and electromagnetic interference.
- Option probe Description DT212 10Mhz F5 measuring range: 2.0-25.0mm DR203 2Mhz F20 measuring range: 5-300.0mm DT201(H) 5Mhz F10 measuring range: 4.0-50.0mm DT201 5Mhz F12.5 measuring range: 2.0-200.0mm
Digital Weighing Scale for measurement of Empty weight of Gas Cylinders :
Tare weight Capacity : 100 Kg
Data Interface : RS 485 Modbus Output open protocol for communication with PLC / PC
Red Bright Local display also available
Accuracy : +/- 20 gm
Paint Booth Arrangement :
- Fabricated Paint Booth with a water curtain Draft
- Cylinder Rotational type arrangement
- Spray Gun for primer coat and signal red finish paint
GAS CYLINDER MARKING MACHINE
- For marking on Cylinders
- Can mark Numbers, Characters , Logo etc
- Suitable for big cylinder and gas bottle neck part or body part circumference marking.
- OD : 20 to 500 mm
- Length : 20 to 2200 mm
- Weight : 10 – 200 kg
HOT AIR DRYER
General Information :
The simplest method of removing residual moisture from inner wall of gas cylinders after hydraulic test is hot air blowing. This consists of Electric heating system, Automatic Temperature control and fan to convey hot air to inside of gas cylinder for drying.
- After hydro-test, the moist internal surface of gas cylinder needs to be dried.
- This equipment is designed for the removal of residual moisture by applying hot air inside the cylinder to dry the inside of cylinder surface.
- Electrical heating and compressed air Blowing combination is used to generate dry air
- Insulation 75mm Glass wool Heavy duty
- Panel Digital Controller with timer, M.C.B
- Temperature 50’C-100 C On /Off type
- Cylinder clamp Stand
- Heater Arrangement for for hot air generation
- Air compressor unit for supply of pressurized air
- Electric control panel
- Insulation System around heater
- High Temp Hose pipe for transfer of hot air to gas cylinder
- One cylinder at a time for retest shop