RADIATOR WET LEAK AIR TEST + HYDRO BURST TEST
- Stainless steel Test Cabinet with top open cover with rigid clamps and transparent poly carbonate sheet for test visualization
- Pressure regulators for adjustment of air test pressure and hydro test pressure
- Solenoid operated valves for air and water application
- Safety interlock for releasing pressure from test component when emergency push button is pressed
- Tower light indication for status of test . Green light when system is without pressure. Red light when component is under pressure.
- High Precision Pressure Sensor for feedback and display.
- Pneumatic cylinder for dipping the test component inside water and taking out of water when test is over ( holding time completed )
- Air operated pump for hydro burst test with water fluid
- Push Buttons for initiation of leak , burst test and up-down movement of test components.
Specifications of offered machine :
- 1 station
- Radiator size : 450 X 500 X 70 mm
- CAC size : 450 X 160 X 100 mm
- Burst Test Pressure : 15 Bar
- Leak Test Pressure : 2 to 3 Bar
- Type of test : Wet Leak air test + Burst Test
RADIATOR AIR WET LEAK TESTING
- Suitable for TATA-2515, TATA-2518, TATA 4018, TATA 1613, CUMMINS 250 KVA
- Radiator size : 790 mm x 560 mm x
- No compressive Load on Radiator Body. Flange to Flange type clamping system is adopted.
- Easy loading of radiator and Pneumatic clamping system for sealing between dummy sealing tank & body.
- Dipping of radiator in water to witness the leak test inside water tank by use of cylinders.
- Pneumatic system for imparting controlled air pressure and display of pressure holding time
- Different size of radiators can be covered in a single machine. Size Ranges from 300 mm to 1000 mm in width and height.
- Push Button Operation for carriage horizontal movement for matching with radiator height.
- Push Button Operation to dip the radiator inside water tank and take out the radiator from water after completion of test.
Radiator Cleaning Machine :
Equipment Related Information :
- Closed Enclosure with poly-carbonate sheets for viewing from top as well as sides . Handle to lift the door. Rounded corners in fabrication to avoid injury to operator
- Electric control panel with push button operations
- Geared Motor with frequency drive control for soft start and stop.
- Safety mechanical locks in the top door
- Tower light –red indication during machine operation.